Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Bloody Valentine

i never like doing something "normal" for Valentine's Day when it comes to gifts or cards. This year i opted to make a card being that i lacked the proper amount of time to do anything more elaborate.


THEME:
Dead Space from EA. the boyfriend had been up playing it many nights in a row, so what better way to show my love & affection for him?  immortalize myself as one of those fucked up, screaming, disfigured, creepy ass, monsters.



PROCESS:
a quick sketch in my book of humanoid me. followed by watercolor & "blood spatter" (i think i enjoyed this part too much) i then cut up a bunch of fancy paper from the art store & added more blood spatter. my penmanship sucks and i was losing time so  minus points for shitty handwriting. no pics of the process! i was running out of time!

FINISHED PRODUCT:
my favorite is the impaled heart

1 comment: