Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Did you say something?"

for x-mas, one of the things i got my boyfriend 
(who is a video game designer & has every game & console known to man) 
a wireless headset from Astro Gaming.


initially i bought them because it was something techy he didn't have. i read a million reviews & decided to get the A30 wireless model from Astro Gaming. I thought he would just use them from time to time when playing shooters, but hell! he loves them so much he uses them all the time! seriously this is partly why i am sleeping more soundly at night. i had no idea there would be such a wonderful side effect! Hey Astro Gaming, do you have something that will massage my feet and back too? 

so with game in play & headphones on, he can't hear anything i say to him 
(which perhaps he might be enjoying too much)
so i decided to just turn to him and say whatever crazy shit comes into my mind. 

me: "hey baby, how about i lube you up with crisco and roll you in a pile of captain crunch?"
boyfriend: just smiles at me while playing game
me: "what about i get you a pair of white speedos & pour chocolate syrup down your butt crack?"
boyfriend: "did you say something?"
me: "oh nothing, just wanted to say i love you baby"

this went on for a couple hours, he finally caught on :( 

2 comments:

  1. ASTRO branded back and foot massager due in 2013.

    Stay tuned.

    - ASTRO stanimal (from ASTRO Gaming. Yes. For realsies.)

    ReplyDelete